One of the best ways to promote your business is with traditional shop signage in Brisbane, which are the type of signs that we all come to expect when we go shopping. These include outdoor signage, informational or persuasive signage, signs for the disabled, and floor mats or carpets.
- Outdoor signage: This can be anything from simple chalk boards or easels on the pavement to large pylon signage next to a busy highway or lightbox signage above the entryway to your store. As this is a customer’s first impression of your store, your outdoor signage needs to be engaging and easy to read.
- Informational signage: These help customers navigate through your store and can simply be the name of different departments (such as shoes, dinnerware or ladies fashion), arrows pointing to emergency exits or signs indicating the nearest restrooms. You can use lightbox signage for these directional signs, it all depends on the size of your store and your branding.
- Persuasive signage: Another important type of shop signage in Brisbane are those that influence the shopper’s buying behaviour. These can be used to advertise particular products, launches or sales and are meant to draw shoppers to a product that they might not have noticed or had any interest in buying when they entered your store.
- Signs for the disabled: Signs that indicate disabled access will help many shoppers to successfully enter and exit your store, particularly those in a wheelchair and the elderly who have problems with steps. Braille tactile signs are very useful for indicating the location of fitting rooms and rest rooms and are a great help for the visually impaired.
- Floor mats: This one might be a bit left field, but mats are a very versatile product that can easily be used for shop signage in Brisbane. For example, you can use them to promote your brand throughout the store or to provide directions to shoppers.
The best way to select shop signage is to think like a shopper and make their shopping experience as easy as possible. This includes helping them to find your store with external pylon signage and then providing them with lightbox signage or other types of directional or promotional signage within your store.
For a free quote on shop signage in Brisbane, complete our online enquiry form or call us on 07 3205 7720.